Thursday, November 13, 2008

My First Experience

Hello Everyone,
This is my first attempt in blogging. Many in my Kanoecafe circle knows that I love to talk and I also love to write. I do not get enough time to just sit and write and tell others what I am thinking.
i have one big thought that has followed me for approximately two years which is "Follow your Dream." I tell my sons to keep your eyes on the goal at hand and go towards it. Sometimes that is harder than it seems.
The Kanoe Cafe was created by Carolyn McDonald approximately 6 years ago. She had a dream to become a cafe owner. When I reached 50 years old I wanted to follow my dream. A dream i had ever since I was in the first grade. I carried this dream with me and finally I can catch a hold of it and hold on and see where the ride will lead me.
The food industry right at this time is going through a big transformation, several of my mentors have gone out of business and our conversation changed from what you need to do to what I should have done and do not make that same mistake. And I will try not to fall in the same deep well as my mentors. However the Kanoe Cafe has gone into a transformation process to ready it self through the up coming storm of economics.
So every time I greet someone entering the cafe I thank God for them because the customer service and good food are bringing them in to help the Kanoe Cafe to go through the storm.
I hope to take time each day to write a blog. Come and visit me while I get transformed.
Eat Well
jk

No comments: