Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Watching Sitting in The Car

I was talking with a restaurant buddy yesterday and we were discussing marketing. One thing we both agreed on was "What other business gives something away in order to get customers in the door"? The answer we are finding is people are looking for a deal. Business has to entice potential customers to get out of there car and come inside to order and eat.
Every morning I look at a local McDonald's and watch cars line up past the driveway into an intersection. I wonder what are they giving away?
I want people to know what i am and what do I have to offer? Marketing and branding the name are two areas I need to explore. Market the good food concept and have people when they have the urge to eat know Kanoe cafe is the place to go. To go even if it mean a long wait.
The Kanoe Cafe is a great place to meet, greet and eat.
Eat Well

No comments: